- Information collected
- Use of information collected
- Submission of information collected
- Withholding information collected
- Recognition and approval
- Stop receiving email
- How to contact us
- “We” means PT Krakatau Bandar Samudera, a company engaged in the port and logistics sector established under the laws of the Republic of Indonesia.
- "Application" means a software that We have developed as patents in any form, design rights, and/or other similar invention rights including but not limited to copyrights, trade secrets, trademarks, service marks and our property rights as a means of finding the Services provided by the Service Provider.
- "Service Provider" means a third party as our work partner including but not limited to agents, vendors, suppliers, contractors, sub-contractors, and other parties who provide services to us, perform tasks and/or represent for and on our behalf in connection with with the provision of Services through the Website and Application.
- “Services” means logistics services using the fleet offered by Service Providers through the Website and Application which may include transportation services, warehouse rentals, and/or other services related to logistics services.
- “Personal Information” means information about you personally collected through the Website and/or Application including but not limited to your name, address, date of birth, occupation, telephone number, bank account, e-mail address and/or other information that may identify a specific person who is using the Website or Application.
- "Website" means Our Website with the domain www.krakatauinternationalport.co.id
B. Information collected
- Information you provide directly.
- We collect your Personal Information and/or certain company so that the Application can find the Service from the Service Provider. For example, when you register on the Website and/or Application, you will provide us with your e-mail address, name, telephone number and account password, some of which will be collected automatically when you register. and/or use the Application.
- The information you provide through the Service Provider is only limited to the fulfillment of the purposes of our cooperation with the Service Provider.
- When you visit our website, our website administrator will process technical data such as your IP address, the pages of the website you have visited or have visited before, the internet browser you are using, and the duration of each visit/session that allows us to deliver functions. Website.
- When you use the Website and/or Application to find a Service, you provide us with information, namely your location and destination. You also provide us with information about the goods you send/deliver and/or purchase and the total price of your goods when you use our services.
- We will collect and store your vehicle specification data including but not limited to license plate number, vehicle type, vehicle color, body type, vehicle model, vehicle capacity, body dimensions. and vehicle brands in connection with providing the Services to you.
- We will ask for your telephone number and/or address so that the Service Provider can contact you to process your order when you use the Website or Application to find Our Services.
C. Use of information collected
- We use personal information in an anonymous form and in its entirety to monitor more closely which features of the Service are used most, to analyze usage patterns and to determine whether We will offer or focus on Our Service. You hereby agree that your data will be used by our internal data processing to provide you with better services.
- We use your email, name, phone number and account password to verify your ownership of an account, to communicate with you in connection with your order and to provide you with information about the Website and Application.
- We use your information to send messages, general updates to the Website and Applications, special offers or promotions as a form of subscription to Our Website and Applications. You may at any time opt-out of receiving information regarding these updates.
- When You use Our Website or Application, We will also process Your technical data such as IP address, Device Identity (ID), GPS location of the device, and information about the manufacturer, model, and operating system of Your mobile device including but not limited to mail. roads, photos of Vehicle Numbers (STNK), photos of loading and unloading locations as well as photos of the driver and the driver's driving license (SIM). We use your Information to deliver the functions of the Website and the Application, to update the delivery status of the delivered and/or purchased goods, to resolve technical difficulties, to provide you with the correct and up-to-date version of the Application and to improve the functionality of the Application to you.
- We use your information to manage and facilitate the orders and payment transactions that you make and communicate with you to send information in connection with the use of the Application.
D. Submission of information collected
- After receiving your order, we will provide information such as name, telephone number, location, destination, goods to be delivered/delivered for the cost of your request to the service provider who received your request for the service. This information is required by the Service Provider to contact you, and/or locate you and/or fulfill your order.
- We do not share your personal information with any party other than the Service Provider, without your consent. However, we will disclose your personal information to the extent required by court orders and/or applicable laws and regulations including but not limited to responding to regulatory questions, simplifying the investigation process and/or complying with requirements related to archiving and reporting determined by laws and regulations applicable invitation.
- You hereby agree and authorize us to provide your Personal Information to the Service Provider as part of the terms of the Service. Although your personal information will automatically be deleted from the Service Provider's mobile device after you use the Service, there is a possibility that the Service Provider may store your data on their device in any way. We are not responsible for storing data in this way and you agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless and we will not be responsible for any misuse of your personal information by the service provider after the end of the service provided.
- Your personal information may be transferred, stored, used, and processed in a jurisdiction other than Indonesia where our servers are located. You understand and agree to the transfer of your personal information outside Indonesia.
- In the event of a merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing or acquisition of part or all of our business by or against another company, for the purposes of the transaction (regardless of whether the transaction continues or not).
- We will also provide your Information to Service Providers in connection with the fulfillment of the purposes of our cooperation with Service Providers which may include allowing Service Providers to introduce or offer Services to you and/or perform other activities including but not limited to marketing, research, analysis and development. Service.
E. Withholding information collected
We will retain your Information until you delete your account on the Website and Application. Deletion of your account does not result in the loss of your Information, but only results in the temporary inactivity of your account.
- Your information will only be retained for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or for as long as such storage is permitted by applicable laws and regulations. Your Information will be deleted as soon as it is deemed that the purpose for which the Information was collected is no longer necessary in connection with the fulfillment of a business or legal purpose.
- We do not guarantee security and also do not guarantee that the data you provide will not be detained/interrupted while it is being transmitted through our database. Any transmission of information by you to us is at your own risk. You may not disclose your password to anyone. However effective a technology is, no security system is impenetrable.
I. Recognition and approval
- If the Information you provide to us is related to the Information of another individual (such as Personal Information relating to your spouse, family member, friend, or other party), you represent and warrant that you have obtained the consent of the individual and on behalf of the individual agrees to collect, use, disclose and/or manage such individual Information to us.
- You also state that you are the legal owner of all information that you have provided to us and agree to give us the right to use and provide such information to service providers.
J. Stop receiving e-mail
We have a policy of opting in/out of the database. If you want to stop receiving emails from us, please click the unsubscribe link included in each e-mail.
K. How to contact us
If you have further questions regarding the privacy and security of your information and wish to update or delete your data then please contact us at Jl. May. Jend. S.Parman Km 13, Cigading, Cilegon, Banten, Indonesia Telephone 62-254-311121 Fax 62-254-311178.