- Krakatau Bandar Samudera means PT Krakatau Bandar Samudera, a company engaged in ports and logistics, which was established under the laws of the Republic of Indonesia, domiciled and headquartered in Cilegon, with the address at Jl. May.Jend.S.Parman Km 13, Cigading, Cilegon, Banten, Indonesia Telephone 62-254-311121 Fax 62-254-311178.
- Goods means goods to be delivered whether in the form of a container, package, parcel, whether one or more are delivered as a form of Service.
- “Basic Service Fee” means the shipping and/or loading rate in the warehouse that has been set and displayed in the System, which must be paid to the Service Provider as the cost of shipping and/or loading goods. Basic Transportation Fees must be met and cannot be changed arbitrarily by the Service Provider and/or Service User.
- “Services” means logistics services using the fleet offered by Service Providers through the Website and Application which may include transportation services, warehouse rentals, and/or other services related to logistics services.
- “System” refers to the technology, Website and/or Application.
- “Service User” refers to every customer and/or work partner of PT Krakatau Bandar Samudera who downloads, installs, registers and/or uses the Application to order Services provided by PT Krakatau Bandar Samudera.
- “Service Provider” means a third party as a working partner of PT Krakatau Bandar Samudera including but not limited to agents, vendors, suppliers, contractors, sub-contractors, and other parties who provide Services to PT Krakatau Bandar Samudera, perform tasks and/or represent for and on behalf of PT Krakatau Bandar Samudera in connection with the provision of Services through the Website and Application.
B. OBLIGATIONS OF SERVICE USERS
- Service User declares and guarantees that he is an individual who is legally entitled to enter into a binding agreement and has complied with the provisions of the applicable laws and regulations, especially Article 1320 of the Civil Code. Otherwise, PT Krakatau Bandar Samudera has the right by law to cancel the agreement made with the Service User.
- Service User is obliged to inform the Service Provider of any precautions that must be implemented to handle goods according to the type and nature of the goods.
- Service User is obliged to ensure that the goods sent are ready to be sent and are packaged properly and are able to withstand reasonable pressure from travel conditions such as when loading goods, transporting goods, transporting by motorized vehicles and loading and unloading from vehicles. The Service User is obliged to seal each item with extreme care to prevent the item from being damaged, torn, leaking, spilling, shrinking or losing, damage and other losses.
- Service users are required to comply with all applicable laws relating to the nature, condition, packaging, handling, storage and transportation of goods. The Service User guarantees that the goods according to the form, nature, designation and/or method of acquisition are contrary to applicable law or are at risk of harm.
C. PROHIBITION USER OF THE SERVICE
- Service users are only allowed to use the Website and/or Application for the purposes intended by PT Krakatau Bandar Samudera and are prohibited from changing, replacing, modifying or carrying out activities that may harm the Website and/or Application in any way, whether permanent or not. temporary.
- Service users will not take any action that can cause delays, interruptions, or damage to the Service operating system or network servers associated with the Website and/or Application.
- The Service User will not interfere, weaken, or damage the Service or the business of PT Krakatau Bandar Samudera, including but not limited to not being present at the point of transportation or not preparing the goods for transportation on the date and time of transportation specified by the User.
- If the Service User is proven to have done prohibited things as mentioned above or there are allegations of abuse and/or fraud related to the use of the Website and/or Application, PT Krakatau Bandar Samudera has the right to impose the necessary restrictions including but not limited to: access bookkeeping, account closure, and/or make legal claims in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
D. PERSONAL DATA USER OF SERVICES
- The Service User declares that the Personal Information provided by the Service User is true, complete and accurate according to the actual situation.
- Service users agree and agree to give permission to PT Krakatau Bandar Samudera to use their Personal Information to provide it to Service Providers so that the services provided by PT Krakatau Bandar Samudera can run. Service Users also give PT Krakatau Bandar Samudera the freedom to compile, collect, store and update Service User data in such a way, within the required period during the period of providing PT Krakatau Bandar Samudera Services.
E. OBLIGATIONS OF THE SERVICE PROVIDER
- Service Providers are required to provide services to the maximum extent possible to Service Users and are obliged to make maximum efforts and actions to prevent the occurrence of loss and/or damage to goods beyond the depreciation of the value of goods by normal transportation conditions, or accessing goods without permission or illegally carried out by any party during the delivery and/or loading process in the warehouse provided by the Service Provider.
- Service Provider is not allowed to open and/or inspect the goods, therefore the Service Provider has no responsibility for the legality of the goods or the conformity of the goods with applicable laws.
- Shipping charges will be charged according to the Basic Service Fee. The Basic Service Fee applies to the delivery of goods with the maximum stated weight, size and quantity specified, and will be charged in accordance with the information and conditions provided by the Service User for the benefit of the Service.
- Basic Service Fee can be found on the Website and through the Application. PT Krakatau Bandar Samudera may adjust or change or update the Basic Service Fee from time to time.
- Service User agrees and agrees to pay the shipping and/or loading costs in full through the payment system provided by PT Krakatau Bandar Samudera, unless otherwise agreed between the Service User and the Service Provider.
- PT Krakatau Bandar Samudera has the right to delay the transaction process when PT Krakatau Bandar Samudera is reasonably certain that the transaction carried out is an act that is contrary to applicable law including but not limited to fraud, crime and/or which constitutes a criminal act or other unlawful act.
Service users agree and agree that this Agreement is subject to the applicable legal provisions in the field of taxation.
H. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
- PT Krakatau Bandar Samudera does not guarantee the security of the database and PT Krakatau Bandar Samudera also cannot guarantee that the information provided by the Service User will not be withheld/interrupted while it is being sent to PT Krakatau Bandar Samudera.
- PT Krakatau Bandar Samudera does not represent and guarantee the timeliness, quality, suitability, availability, accuracy or completeness of the Services, Websites and/or Applications, including but not limited to Services obtained or derived from Service Providers through the use of the Application.
- PT Krakatau Bandar Samudera does not represent or warrant that:
a) Use of the Service and/or Application will be secure, timely, uninterrupted and/or error-free and/or operate in combination with other hardware, software, systems or data;
b) the Service and/or Application will meet your needs or expectations;
c) Any stored data will be accurate or usable;
d) The quality of the products, Services, information or other materials purchased or obtained by you through the Application will meet your needs or expectations;
e) Errors or defects in the Application will be corrected;
f) Applications or servers that provide Applications are free from viruses or other harmful components; or
g) The application and/or software can find out your position or the transportation used by the Service Provider.
4. You agree and agree that all risks arising from the use of the Service by you are solely and entirely with you and you will not have the right to seek compensation in any form from PT Krakatau Bandar Samudera.
I. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Service User expressly states that he will waive and release PT Krakatau Bandar Samudera from any and all obligations, demands or damages arising from or in any way including but not limited to errors and/or omissions made by the Service User when entering bank account data so that result in errors and/or delays in financial processing in connection with the provision of the Service.
- Company will not be a party to disputes, negotiation of disputes between Service Users and Service Providers. The responsibility for decisions that Service Users make on the Services found through the Application is the responsibility and is fully attached to and with the Service Users.
- Quality of service obtained through the use of this application is entirely the responsibility of the service provider who ultimately provides the service to service users. Therefore, Service Users understand that by using this Application, Service Users may be exposed to transportation that is potentially dangerous, offensive, unsafe or inappropriate and you use the Service at your own risk.
- PT Krakatau Bandar Samudera does not provide lifting or moving equipment such as dollies, pallets, lifting aids from the bottom up and so on and is not included in the PT Krakatau Bandar Samudera Services. The Service User is responsible for providing such equipment if needed.
- PT Krakatau Bandar Samudera is not responsible to Service Users or any party for costs, interest, damages or losses of any kind or form, including personal injury; emotional disturbances; or loss of data, goods, income, profits, use or other economic benefits that occur as a result of the Service, matters relating to the Service Provider, the process of delivering goods, as well as the use or inability to use the Service and/or Application.
- PT Krakatau Bandar Samudera is not responsible for any injury, death, damage, loss or loss that may be incurred or caused by the behavior of the Service Providers. PT Krakatau Bandar Samudera is also not responsible for errors, including traffic violations, or criminal/unlawful acts committed by the Service Provider during the implementation of the Service. The Service Provider is only a partner of PT Krakatau Bandar Samudera, not an employee/worker, agent or representative of PT Krakatau Bandar Samudera.
- This application may experience limitations, delays and other problems that arise in the use of the internet and electronic communications, including the device used by you or the Service Provider is damaged, not connected, out of range, turned off or not functioning. PT Krakatau Bandar Samudera is not responsible for delays, delivery failures, damage or losses resulting from these problems.
Service users agree that indemnify and hold harmless PT Krakatau Bandar Samudera, its licensors, affiliates, and each of the officers, directors, commissioners, employees, lawyers and agents of PT Krakatau Bandar Samudera from and against any and all claims, costs, damages , losses, liabilities and expenses including but not limited to attorney's fees and costs arising out of or in connection with:
- the use of the Service and/or Application by the Service User, including the relationship between the Service User and the Service Provider;
- violation of the rights of third parties, including third party Service Providers regulated through the Application; or
- use or misuse of the Application.
- Service User hereby grants permission to PT Krakatau Bandar Samudera to send information about the Service or Promotion to Service Users in the form of electronic messages including but not limited to e-mail, SMS, automatic telephone messages, or other notifications on the Application on the device through the contact channel. provided by the Service User at the time of account registration.
I consciously and without pressure from any party agree to the terms and conditions that apply above, and take full responsibility personally and on behalf of the company.